Les Trois Lanternes
- 30 cutlery
- Traditional food
- Closed monday lunch & dinner and sunday evening off season, open every day in july and august
Restaurant-Creperie located opposite the port in two old fishermen’s houses completely renovated and artistically decorated “art brut” by the owner and cook. Friendly welcome.
- 98-100, boulevard de l’Impératrice
- Phone: 03 21 09 52 74
- Email: email@example.com
- Specialties galettes and fish.
- Salad spread with smoked herring fillets on a wood fire, warm apples.
- Butter wing hazelnut capers.
- Mussels of bouchot sailor, cream or Roquefort sauce.
- A large selection of patties: welsh cake fries, galette super Texas, Smoked salmon.
- Walnuts of Saint-Jacques frying meunière.
Accessibilities: • Reduced mobility
Equipments: • Toilet • Terrace
Services: • Accepted animals
Language Spoken: • French • English
Language Map/Menu: • French • English
Reservation Language: • French • English
- To the map.
- Adult menu: from €18,50 to €26,50: starter, dish, dessert.
- Child menu: from €10,50 to €12,50: dish, dessert, water syrup.
- Today’s special: from €6,80 to €20,50.
- Set menu: €16,50: dish, dessert.
Method of payment accepted: • Debit card • Credit card • Check • Luncheon voucher • Traveller’s check • Cash • Eurocard – Mastercard