Aux Pêcheurs d’Étaples
- 134 cutlery
- Terrace : 48 cutlery (Open on May 1st)
- Open from October 1st to March 31st (closed on sunday evening). Open from April 1st to September 3oth (every day lunch and dinner).
Referenced at Gault & Millau 2020. Referenced Gastronomic Table at Tables et auberges de France. In the port of Étaples, facing the bay of the Canche and the Touquet aerodrome, it is the most important place to restore fish and seafood. Aux Pêcheurs d’Étaples ensure quality and freshness. The fish were disembarked the same morning and are cooked wonderfully by the chef and his brigade. The room team knows its subject well and will advise you in the choice of dishes and wines. Seafood and fine fish are on the menu every day of the year for gourmets.
- Quai de La Canche
- Phone: 03 21 94 06 90
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.auxpecheursdetaples.fr
Accessibilities: • Reduced mobility
2 rooms : • 110 cutlery • 24 cutlery
Terrace : • 48 cutlery
Comforts: • High chair • Changing table • Air conditioning
Equipments: • Elevator • Parking • Meeting room • Terrace
Services: • Reception group • Banquet • Tourist documentation • Room rental
Language Spoken: • French • English
Language Map/Menu: • French • English
Language Documentation/Plan: • French • English
Reservation Language: • French • English
- “A la carte”
- Adult menu: from €25 to €40: appetizers, dish, dessert, wine glass, coffee.
- Manu testing : €75 : appetizers, dish, cheese, dessert, wine glass, coffee.
- Child/Teenager menu: from €10,50 to €15,50: appetiers (teenager), dish, dessert or cheese, drink.
- Group menu: from €32 to €49: according to the choice of the menu.
- Dish of the day : €17
Method of payment accepted: • Debit card • Transfer • Cash • Eurocard – Mastercard • Visa