Chez Ma Marc
- Fast food
- 46 cutlery
- International food
- Closed monday lunchtime and evening, sunday lunch
If this old fisherman’s house has been totally renovated inside, the spirit remains: the name Ma Marc has been preserved as well as the rolls to draw the nets. Guests can take, sit on the terrace or enjoy standing in the small room under paintings depicting fishing scenes. The Ma Marc Restaurant offers Turkish specialties.
- 62, boulevard de l’Impératrice
- Phone: 03 21 94 12 06
- Fresh, homemade (meat, cake, white sauce).
Accessibilities: • Reduced mobility
46 cutlery: • Heated veranda: 40 cutlery
Equipments: • Heated veranda
Services: • Take away food/cooked dishes
Language Spoken: • French • English • Spanish
Language Map/Menu: • French
- To the map.
- Adult menu: from €5 to €12,50: kebab or hamburger, fries, dronk.
- Child menu: €5,50: kebab or hamburger or steak or sausage, fries, drink, ice cream.
Payment accepted: • Debit card • Cash • Luncheon voucher