Au Vieux Port
- Pub/Wine bar/Coffee/Beer bar
- 128 cutlery
- Traditional food. Seafood/Fish. Specialities Nord-Pas de Calais and regional french
- Open all year. Closed on sunday evening from April 1st to September 22nd. Closed Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday evening and Sunday evening from October 15th to March 30th
We welcome you in a space of style Bistro, beer bar and wine bar. Ideal for sampling our tasting beers among a wide selection of 80 French, Belgian beers, etc. In the kitchen we cook “home” dishes made with fresh products varied to the rhythm of the tides and the market. Share a moment of conviviality in a sunny terrace with your friends over a drink (68 seats).
- 11, Place du Général de Gaulle
- Phone: 03 21 94 54 98
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risotto of scallops small vegetables.
- Cassolette of veal kidneys.
Accessibility: • Reduced mobility
128 cutlery: • Room n° 1: 31 cutlery • Room n° 2: 29 cutlery • Terrace: 68 cutlery (from March 28th to September 26th)
Comforts: • High chair
Equipments: • Bar • Car Park • Terrace • Toilet
Services: • Reception group • Accepted animals • Tourist documentation
Language Spoken: • French • English
Language Map/Menu: • French
Language Documentation/Plan: • French
Reservation Language: • French • English
- To the map.
- Adult menu: from €26,90 to €30,90: appetizers, dish, dessert.
- Child menu: €7,90: dish, dessert.
- Menu: €17,90: appetizers, dish, dessert aAfternoon only).
Payment accepted: • Debit Card • Credit Card • Luncheon voucher • Traveller’s check • Cash • Visa